I know I don’t greet you anymore because I am a lazy ass, but you should know every time I see that little number go up I smile.
So thank you for clicking follow even though I’m a ball of issues.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
(now it can rest in peace)
Psy-hunting with Nick Grimshaw backstage at Britain’s Got Talent, June 8, 2013.
Im not in the mood of post and everything, this concert ticket thing it’s making me feel depressed .-. and the worst part, its not even a joke. It’s so fucking hard to have a nice and fun concert close to the stage with your friends? Fuck >_<
do you ever get a weird crush on someone that’s not even attractive but you’re just attracted to them and you don’t know why
WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD DO THIS?
That went from innocent to sinister in 0.00001 seconds.
You and I were best friends.